The world of fantasy has been a great part of our lives. As kids, we read ghost stories while tightly tucked into our blankets or told stories about the supernatural around a campfire. They have lived on in TV shows, books and even video games. One of the best examples of this is the Crusaders of Light.
Crusaders of Light is a video game where the players are expected to ward off evil demons with their guild and finish dungeon raids and arena battles. It is designed in such a way that players have different skills and can play according to their choice and in the way they feel is best. The only thing that this game lacks is the ability to play this game on a bigger screen.
An emulator is a great way to play this game on the bigger screen like that of the PC. Bluestacks is not the best option for this game as the buttons are displayed below the space where they are present and hence cause an issue.
MEmu emulator is the best option because it provides a bigger screen and longer duration free of phone limitations. It is also a more precise tool in terms of operation control with the mouse and keyboard. You can also use this tool to access multiple games and accounts at the same time.
You can use MEmu emulator which is both reliable and efficient for this purpose here is an easy guide to use the MEmu emulator to play Crusaders of Light
- Download the MEmu emulator on your PC from the internet for free. The most convenient way to do this would be to use the download button listed below.
- Once you’re done downloading, install MEmu on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Login to your Google Play Store account and sync the account to play the game on the device you selected.
- If you do not have a Google Play Store account, create an account before continuing the process.
- Open Google Play Store and search for ‘Crusaders of Light’.
- Select the first result and click on the button labelled ‘Install’ to start the installation of the app on your PC.
- Once it is installed, open the game to play it.
- Enjoy the game to the fullest!
Other great emulators can help you play this game on a bigger screen. One of them is Koplayer and the other one is Nox emulator. Both of these are reliable tools to play this game. With these options, one can enjoy the game on a device of their choice. So make the most of Crusaders of Light by using the best emulator to play it on your PC.